PREPAREDNESS TO RESPOND TO DESTRUCTIVE EARTHQUAKE
With the spate of earthquakes in Philippines lately, particularly in Batangas, we should be reminded to review and reassess our preparedness to respond to destructive earthquake.
How prepared are we individually? for our family? as a priority!
– Do we know how to anticipate collapse of a building or falling of objects so as to avoid injuries for ourselves and for our family?
– Do we know how to protect ourselves from collapse of a building or falling of objects?
– When do we do duck, cover and hold?
– When do we evacuate a building?
– Where do we evacuate?
– When do we go back to the building?
– Do we know how to protect ourselves when we are driving or riding in a vehicle when there is an earthquake?
– Do we know how to protect ourselves when we are in the beach when there is a danger of tsunami?
If you have comprehensive and correct answers to the above questions and you have a plan even mental plan, then you are prepared to respond to destructive earthquake.
If you are not prepared yet. prepare now to be prepared!!!!!!