Quality parameters of an excellent hospital risk management program
- The risk management program of the hospital is systematically and comprehensively formulated (with document).
- It has the full support and commitment of the top management and all staff.
- All staff of the hospitals are trained and educated on the program.
- It undergoes testing or exercises regularly and at planned intervals and as needed.
- It is reviewed regularly at planned intervals and as needed.
- It has been tried and tested and has achieved its formulated goals and objectives and specified targets.