Samples of Powerpoint Templates in Hospital Units – ROJ Recommendations and Experience
In another blog, I shared Powerpoint templates of the Department of Surgery of Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center.
I mentioned the following reasons for creation of a Powerpoint template:
1. To standardize the slides of the Department through a template.
2. To make the slides look professional.
3. To teach the residents how to prepare proper slides.
I also mentioned the reasons for inclusion of taglines:
1. To constantly remind the staff of the goals and objectives of the Department.
2. To inform the public (external audience) of the goals and objectives of the Department.
While doing the blog on OMMC Surgery’s Powerpoint templates, I recalled I developed Powerpoint templates for two units in Manila Doctors Hospital under my stewardship in 2009.
I like to share those templates done in 2009, which may have been changed by this time.
I also gave simple instructions on how to make the word slides – background color, font color, font size, and quality parameters (see below).